Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Muccio di Bella

There are only a few things in life that captivates both the senses of sight and taste. Now, I am not so much of a pastry addict. I bake, yes, and it is one of those things I do that fires me up. However, let me bring you to Mucchio di Bella, where art and pastry goodness meet.

An art studio turned pastry&arts shop, it houses teeth locking chocolatey goodness of beautiful paintings and pastry what-not magically made by Doc Nanette & Doc Iko Catigbe. Being classmates for a short while in a pastry course, even then I already noticed the harmonious partnership they share that is rare in couples these days.


If you have tasted my own cooking and that you like it, turn off your biases and allow your palates to be imprisoned in their fantasy-made-real kind of baking and art. It is classy and elegant yet very accommodating at the same time. Forgive my poorly taken photos (I do think I didn't do justice to Doc Nanette's talent here) but I do think you will get the idea of what you are getting into.

I could glut myself (and yes I did) with the pastries that they created and cannot stop myself from snapping at every turn of every corner because of all the art that is dripping down the walls. Check these photos out!



pretty cool, huh?!

impressive!

Matilda! Gothic original by Doc Nanette


You haven't figured it out that these are Nescafe containers!



Add caption
I had to take a photo before I nomnomnom!


and who doesn't wat to live right there?
And just as if you are still not impressed by all that, blame it on me I just used my phone's minute camera, you have not seen all. Come by on Fridays and have a go for all the goodies your tummy can carry because they have all-you-can-eat buffet and sing your throat coarse during Acoustic Fridays classic jam! Totally awesome!
The masters brewers of awesomes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment