Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Close-up Shots

I've been checking out some cool stuff online to optimize my phone's camera and I this get some nice apps. However, I was one of those unfortunate people that received a "defective" iPhone in the sense that at my first use of the device, the autofocus feature is not functioning. You don't get my drift? It's when I use the phone to shoot close objects, this is what i get : ANNOYING BLURRED PHOTOS

(Store said to wait one - yeah ONE - month for the replacement so I didn't return it yet as I'm mad.) One time, in my office I was syncing the phone to my iTunes when I accidentally hit the wire. The phone rocketed to the keyboard and hit it hard near the lenses. You know, I've read about the same issue online and some people suggested to hit the phone with something hard to get the autofocus right. I still think it's ridiculous! But then, when I used the camera after about 2 days (wasn't using the cam because of its "wrongness" and I was still hurt by the store's utter neglect) I noticed that the cam focused. I tried again and this is what I took :


Amazing! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment